'Dancing with the Stars' Season 20 Premiere on ABC
'Dancing With the Stars' returns for its 20th season with an all-new celebrity cast on Monday, March 16, (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET) on ABC.
Each week, these celebrities will leave their comfort zones and endure hours of grueling rehearsals to master technical choreography and entertaining performances. In the end, only one star will rise above the rest to be crowned champion and win the coveted mirror-ball trophy.
Tom Bergeron ('America's Funniest Home Videos') and Erin Andrews will host 'Dancing with the Stars' and dance routines will be judged by ballroom judge Len Goodman and dancer/choreographers Bruno Tonioli, Carrie Ann Inaba and Julianne Hough.
'Dancing with the Stars' is produced by BBC Worldwide Productions. Rob Wade, Ashley Edens-Shaffer and Joe Sungkur are executive producers.
This season of 'Dancing with the Stars' will bring back fan favorite theme nights including Disney and Latin night and also introduce new themes, including Spring Break Night. Viewers will also have more access to the show than ever before with #DWTSAllAccess offering viewers a behind the scenes look with six live stream videos from key positions in the ballroom. Additionally, viewers will have access to the DWTS rehearsal studio like never before, with live streaming videos available throughout the week on ABC.com.
As announced on ABC’s 'Good Morning America', the celebrities with their professional partners heading to the ballroom this season (in alphabetical order) are:
- Noah Galloway partnered with Sharna Burgess
- Robert Herjavec partnered with Kym Johnson
- Patti LaBelle partnered with Artem Chigvintsev
- Nastia Liukin partnered with Derek Hough
- Riker Lynch partnered with Allison Holker
- Charlotte McKinney partnered with Keo Motsepe
- Redfoo partnered with Emma Slater
- Michael Sam partnered with Peta Murgatroyd
- Willow Shields partnered with Mark Ballas
- Suzanne Somers partnered with Tony Dovolani
- Rumer Willis partnered with Valentin Chmerkovskiy